Chevy LT4 Engine Blueprint Illustration T-shirt
The LT4 is the powerhouse lurking inside the Corvette C7 Z06 and Camaro ZL1 1LE, making 640hp. What an amazing engine it is!
The LT4 features a 1.7L Eaton R1740 TVS supercharger, which spins at up to 20,000 rpm. That’s enough to generate more than 9 pounds of boost and help produce 640 horsepower and 630 lb.-ft. of torque.
LT4 Tech Specs
- Part Number: 19368622
- Engine Type: Direct Injection spark-ignition Gen-V Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 376 (6.2L)
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92 mm)
- Block: Cast aluminum with 6-bolt nodular iron main bearing caps
- Crankshaft: Forged steel
- Connecting Rods: Forged powdered-metal steel
- Pistons: Forged aluminum
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic roller
- Valve Lift (in.): .492 intake / .551 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in.): 189° intake / 223° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: A356-T6 rotocast aluminum; as cast with 65.5cc chambers
- Valve Size (in): 2.130 intake / 1.590 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Required Fuel: Premium pump
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 6600
We offer it in a 100% cotton version and our favorite, our Premium ultra soft Tri-blend (tri blend runs a bit small so we recommend sizing up 1 size.)
As of 11 Dec 2010 production time is 4-6 business days. Please be aware the USPS system is slow currently. We do not make any guarantees of delivery dates as the mail system is out of our control. We are not able to take returns due to late arriving orders.