How long will it take to receive my shirt? How is the fit?
Our shirts are printed as customers place orders. Typically they are shipped and received by the customer within 7-10 days for US orders.
During the busy Christmas season it can take a bit longer. 3-6 business days for production prior to shipping. (shipping can take 5-7 days in the USA and up to 2-3 weeks internationally. Please also keep in mind the Canada Post strike and the Wildfires.)
Orders are typically sent UPS or USPS, sometimes UPS transfers the package to UPS Mail Innovations in conjunction with your local post office. Tracking is not great at that point.
Please contact us prior if you need something quicker, we can often use a different printer and send you a custom invoice. Orders placed outside of a custom invoice are automatically sent via App to fulfillment and typically changes can't be made once placed.
International orders take longer. Tracking info may not be available for your country. See above for holiday production times. During non-holiday time periods your order should be produced the same as US order but shipping times will vary depending on where you live. This is out of our control and unfortunately, worldwide shipping and tracking leaves something to be desired, at this shipping price point.
You will receive an email and tracking once shipped. Sometimes for Canada and other non-US locations, our printer uses TNT which seems to sometimes not have a tracking number.
We offer WORLDWIDE shipping.
How is the fit?
The shirts we use are very soft and the fit is true to size, with the exception being our Tri-blends which run small, so we recommend sizing up 1 size.
What are your terms of service?
What is your refund policy?
Tool and Dye Designs is committed to customer satisfaction! If you item arrives with a print issue it will be reprinted. We do offer refunds on clothing as they are all custom made. If after a reprint, you are still not happy, we will discuss a refund/store credit. Returns are on a case by case basis and must happen within 30 days of shipping.
***we do not refund shipping fees****
1. Email Thebeard@toolanddyedesigns.com with your order number to discuss and receive your return authorization. Buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice. If there is a print issue, we do not require you to send the defective item back.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from ship date.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 5 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible. Most of our shirts are custom made as ordered, so sometimes processing starts within 30 minutes of you placing your order. If your item has not yet started processing, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
6. To exchange your purchase, simply contact us to place your new order and receive your return authorization number. Your exchange will ship after the production time of 3-6 business days. Please note, customer is responsible for return shipping unless original item is defective or damaged in shipping.
Can Tool and Dye products be purchased elsewhere?
Yes. In the Seattle area, our shirts are available at Group2 Motorsports in Ballard. A limited supply is also available directly from the Beard---please email or message us to meet up.
Do you offer wholesale or collaborations?
Yes, that can be discussed. We are always looking for brands/shops to work with. Please contact us.